Le 2011-01-08 22:08, Ron Faile a écrit :
On 1/4/2011 11:26 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Ron. This will be very appreciated. I can see marketing using this
at conference booths.

I was also thinking that we could also have a reference card that
could sit on a desktop shaped similarly to a "Toblerne" chocolate bar
package.[1] There would be 3 faces with corresponding or affiliated
menu items on each side. We could also have different renditions made
up to suit different people's needs or interests (for new users;
wordprocessing users; calc users; business oriented users; database
users etc. )

Marc

I will. Here is the link for the reference card (see the resources
section).
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

Hi Marc,
I've created a reference card from your idea with three sides and
featuring three components: Writer, Calc and Impress. Instructions are
on page 2. See LibreOffice_Tri-fold_Reference.pdf in the Reference Cards
section. Comments are welcome.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

Ron

That is perfect! Thank you. Now, all we need is for a set of modified tri-fold reference cards, following your model, specifically made for groups focussed on different tasks. We could make a list on the wiki page and just add "done" once categories are completed.

We should also have samples at conference booths for people to either take home with them or just as booth samples. The booth samples should be made out of card stock and in colour.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Marc