On 1/4/2011 11:26 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Ron. This will be very appreciated. I can see marketing using this at conference booths.

I was also thinking that we could also have a reference card that could sit on a desktop shaped similarly to a "Toblerne" chocolate bar package.[1] There would be 3 faces with corresponding or affiliated menu items on each side. We could also have different renditions made up to suit different people's needs or interests (for new users; wordprocessing users; calc users; business oriented users; database users etc. )

Marc

I will. Here is the link for the reference card (see the resources section).
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

Hi Marc,
I've created a reference card from your idea with three sides and featuring three components: Writer, Calc and Impress. Instructions are on page 2. See LibreOffice_Tri-fold_Reference.pdf in the Reference Cards section. Comments are welcome.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

Ron