Hi Rogerio
On 08/01/2011 22:25, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:
2011/1/8 Andy Brown<andy@the-martin-byrd.net>

On Sat Jan 08 2011 08:34:20 GMT-0800 (PST)  Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

People please tell me what you think of the Install guide for Linux in the
wiki ...

If you need it to be converted to ODT you need to get me a heads up,
otherwise I won´t bother.

Rogerio

Do you have a link?

Andy

Sorry for that. Here´s it is:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_LibreOffice_on_Linux

PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP ...  (that´s brazilian sarcasm
for you gringos) ... proof read the hole document, I did not touch the part
that comes after the De-isntallation Instructions, so that is still up to
David (I really think it sould be supressed from Install procedures, maybe a
link somewhere to a "Problems / Considerations" page)

And of course I´ll bug my friends to hell that it´s my baby so if there will
be some credits passed aroud send please some my way (greedy smile :))))

ah,ah, you know what, I love you, I mean the Brazilian team ;-)

Congrats to everybody this team. This was WAY MORE easy to contribute than I
had ever dreamed of, this is the way you get people to support your project
100%.

Too much to read for this evening, but will keep an eye on it tomorrow. Thanks for your work and sharing it :)

Kind regards
Sophie