Hi David,
On 08/01/2011 20:48, David Nelson wrote:
Hi Sophie, :-)

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 00:57, Sophie Gautier<gautier.sophie@gmail.com>  wrote:
/me take a very small voice :)
Please, remember to let the readme on line, the product is pointing to it.
Thanks a lot!

I don't see any readme online... What URL is it supposed to be at?
from the en_US readme file in the install set:
For latest updates to this readme file, see http://www.libreoffice.org/welcome/readme.html
and it exists! :-)
only some ${PRODUCTNAME} ${PRODUCTVERSION} has to be replaced it seems. But the all the links inside seems to work, I'll check for sure tomorrow.

Otherwise, send it to me and tell me where you want me to put it
(politely), and I will do so.

I'm still wondering if I'm polite ;-) well it's French humor I guess :)
I'll send you some stuff tomorrow for the content. I'll try to choose LibO only stuff.

Kind regards
Sophie