Hi Rogerio, :-)

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 00:34, Rogerio Luz Coelho <luz.rogerio@gmail.com> wrote:
People please tell me what you think of the Install guide for Linux in the
wiki ...

Me, I thought it was simpler than what I wrote. Mine was a bit
geeky... ;-) But, in my own defense, I was catering to a lot of
feedback from geeky people. :-D

I will post it on the libreoffice.org site tomorrow. IMHO, it's not
necessary to convert it to ODT... I see this content living basically
on the website, with a backup draft on the wiki....