Hi Jeremy, :-)

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 09:19, Jeremy Cartwright <vardomescro@gmail.com> wrote:
 I can not. There is no Add Content button in that space for me. I
 could upload to my space just fine, but when I went to run the
 action 'move' or 'copy' on the files which were in my space to the
 Writers Guide space, I got the following error: '* Failed to run
 Actions due to error: 000645896 Access Denied. You do not have the
 appropriate permissions to perform this operation.'

I've applied a short-term fix... Can you please try again?