On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 14:38:29 +1000
Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:

I hope everyone with a login can see these spaces. ;-)

 I can :D

Now anyone with a login should be able to upload Writer Guide
chapters to that space, using the Add Content button. ("Create
content" does something else.)

 I can not. There is no Add Content button in that space for me. I
 could upload to my space just fine, but when I went to run the
 action 'move' or 'copy' on the files which were in my space to the
 Writers Guide space, I got the following error: '* Failed to run
 Actions due to error: 000645896 Access Denied. You do not have the
 appropriate permissions to perform this operation.'

-- jdc