Le 2011-01-04 15:25, Jean Hollis Weber a écrit :

Hi Jean

Related info: OOoAuthors will soon be changing its name to ODFAuthors
and moving to a server run by the German organisation that is hosting
The Document Foundation. ODFAuthors will be available as a resource to
OpenOffice.org, LibreOffice, or other community groups producing
documentation for open source programs.

--Jean

All of the very best of wishes on your move and congrats on the new name. I hope this does not mean that we will be seeing less of you. Your help is most appreciated.

Cheers

Marc