Le 2011-01-04 23:05, Ron Faile a écrit :
I've just uploaded an early example of a quick reference card for
keyboard shortcuts that I've been working on to the docs dev page (in
resources). I think that quick reference cards would be beneficial to
many people in getting started with the program. I plan on them being
two pages (printed front and back on a single sheet). And can be
laminated if desired. Will let you know when I get a working copy to
upload to the wiki.

Ron

Hi Ron. This will be very appreciated. I can see marketing using this at conference booths.

I was also thinking that we could also have a reference card that could sit on a desktop shaped similarly to a "Toblerne" chocolate bar package.[1] There would be 3 faces with corresponding or affiliated menu items on each side. We could also have different renditions made up to suit different people's needs or interests (for new users; wordprocessing users; calc users; business oriented users; database users etc. )

If we could categorise these and advertise them on our site it may prove to be of help to some.

I will leave a copy of this post on the marketing list and see if anyone would be interested in picking up the idea. I will also make a note of this in the "ideas" section of marketing.[2] In this case, I don't think we could call this a promotional idea but more of a tool to the distro.

Could you also inform the marketing team when your reference card is completed?

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/attachments/88205d1229482450-toblerone.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.christianguitar.org/forums/t173239/&h=368&w=540&sz=25&tbnid=EDlYJ4IKGfvS7M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtoblerone%2Bchocolate&zoom=1&q=toblerone+chocolate&usg=__GpxeUvkYv_H5tfgiyGfuWONBafA=&sa=X&ei=jfYjTf7WLofInAfj-8nLDg&ved=0CD4Q9QEwBA

[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Ideas#LibreOffice_Desktop_Reference_Cards