Hi, :-)

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 12:38, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:
David gave me the go-ahead, so I've created a "space" under Company Home for
"LibreOffice Documentation", and another space under that one for "Writer
Guide 3.3". I hope everyone with a login can see these spaces. ;-)

Now anyone with a login should be able to upload Writer Guide chapters to
that space, using the Add Content button. ("Create content" does something
else.)

I can see the space, and I uploaded the first three files of the
Writer Guide. I deliberately stopped after three so that others of you
can try doing it yourselves. It's really easy. It recognizes the file
type and the chapter title, and the author (Ron Faile, in the case of
these 3 files).