David gave me the go-ahead, so I've created a "space" under Company Home for
"LibreOffice Documentation", and another space under that one for "Writer
Guide 3.3". I hope everyone with a login can see these spaces. ;-)

Now anyone with a login should be able to upload Writer Guide chapters to
that space, using the Add Content button. ("Create content" does something
else.)

I probably won't have time today to go any further with this, but if I do
I'll let you know. But if you're interested in trying this out, don't wait
for me!

Hal