On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Rogerio Luz Coelho <luz.rogerio@gmail.com>wrote:

Ok just finished the "Installation on Linux" face lift to the wiki ...
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_LibreOffice_on_Linux

Can anyone tell if there is a "magic" way to import my Chapter
configuration
to a .odt ?

Yes, there is a "magic" way to export from wiki format to .odt, but I don't
know if that module has been installed on our wiki. I don't see anything in
the navigation that looks familiar to me.

Hal