Hi, :-)

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:49, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:
We talked a bit on this list a few days ago about setting up the "spaces"
for docs work, but I'm not sure whether we agreed on what to do. I'm happy
to set up a working space for the Writer Guide, if that's okay with you. I
have read that much of the Alfresco manual.

Hal, that's fine with me. Do feel free to go ahead. After Jan 10, I
will begin contributing to you guys' work.