Hi Samphan, :-)

If you would be willing to help out with configuring a workflow and,
hopefully, providing us with just a little documentation/writing-up of
what you configure, your help would be *most gratefully* received, and
the docs team could envision starting some useful work with Alfresco.

Should I add you as admin?

David Nelson