Guys I would love to be admin, but there are 2 things you should bare in
mind:

1st - I am a MD, so I don't FIX computers, I brake them ;) -- I fix people
(hopefully)

2nd - My time is rather limited, I am good at finding solutions, but not
that good at IMPLEMENTING them ;)

But I could call some guys at BrOffice's magazine that DO implementation
(will give the people who implemented our excelent workflow a call, see what
their view is)

Rogerio