Ok just finished the "Installation on Linux" face lift to the wiki ...
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_LibreOffice_on_Linux

Can anyone tell if there is a "magic" way to import my Chapter configuration
to a .odt ?

Please proof read the instructions, I am a Debian / Ubuntu user, but have
*very* limited experience with Mandriva and none at all with Fedora ou
OpenSuse

(although I did test the instructions on a Live CD for every distro I could
find and it seems to work ;)

Rogerio Luz Coelho