On 1/4/2011 2:25 PM, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 09:17 -0600, Barbara Duprey wrote:
On 1/4/2011 1:57 AM, David Nelson wrote:
Some people like to work on LibreOffice documentation via the
oooauthors site [2]...

(Surprised to see the reference to the oooauthors site, thought there'd be a separate one!)

Space at the OOoAuthors website was offered, but AFAIK no one from
LibreOffice is using it.

The LibreOffice docs team are currently evaluating Alfresco; if you're
interested in participating in that evaluation, ask for a login.

I don't know if I'd have any real contribution to make there -- I haven't been involved in the process to this point to have a good basis for evaluation.

Related info: OOoAuthors will soon be changing its name to ODFAuthors
and moving to a server run by the German organisation that is hosting
The Document Foundation. ODFAuthors will be available as a resource to
OpenOffice.org, LibreOffice, or other community groups producing
documentation for open source programs.

--Jean

Great move! Sounds like a very strong measure in support of ODF, and much better than splitting the communities entirely apart.