Hi all

I'm currently consolidating an inter projects release tasks table. That should help us to know what we have to do, coordinates the tasks between the different teams and help to not miss the deadlines. When finished, all the tasks with time and deadlines will be uploaded on a wiki page.

For all tasks whatever the project the starting date is at feature freeze.

So for documentation the tasks that I have collected are:

--> Beta as deadline
* Readme file
* Features list

--> Final as deadline
* Release notes
* Install guides

Do you see anything else that should be done before release date?

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie