Getting Started with Base chapter updated

I made some minor formatting changes in this chapter (Ch8 of Getting Started
book). The changes were the type that don't show up in change tracking. For
example, the indentation of some second-level bullets was wrong.

I've replaced the chapter on the wiki, but didn't know whether I should, or
could, replace it on the libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/ page.

Hal

Hi, :slight_smile:

I've replaced the chapter on the wiki, but didn't know whether I should, or
could, replace it on the libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/ page.

No, Hal, you don't have to. That page just links to the document on
the wiki. As long as you uploaded the chapter as a new version without
changing the file name, it's not a problem. :slight_smile:

David Nelson

I should have figured that out for myself. Must be getting old. :wink:
I have now replaced the PDF as well. I did figure out where that was.

Hal