Writer Guide

Chapters of the OOo Writer Guide, revised for v3.3, are here:
http://www.oooauthors.org/english/userguide3/writer3/V3_3_revisions/

We'll be officially publishing them as soon as someone gets around to
it, but I think they are ready for others to transform into LibO docs.
Several have changed significantly from the earlier draft version placed
on the LibO wiki some time ago.

--Jean

Thanks Jean.

I've updated the files to use the new template and uploaded them to the wiki. I created a checkout table for the Writer Guide and uploaded a zip file of screenshots (below the Writer table). Many of them can be used in updating the Writer Guide chapters. Merry Christmas.

Ron