Documentation update

David,

I've started from scratch and taken all the published OOo 3.3 Getting Started Guide chapters and applied the new LibO template to them. They are on the wiki and ready to be edited. I may add my initials next to the chapter title on the development page when I'm working on one of them until there is a better solution so we can know who is working on what. Thanks.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

Ron

Hi Ron, :slight_smile:

David,

I've started from scratch and taken all the published OOo 3.3 Getting
Started Guide chapters and applied the new LibO template to them. They are
on the wiki and ready to be edited. I may add my initials next to the
chapter title on the development page when I'm working on one of them until
there is a better solution so we can know who is working on what. Thanks.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

That's a really great job you've been doing. Yes, let's use the table
on the development page right now and, like you say, put your initials
in the checkout column when you "check out" a document, and then
remove them again when you "check it back in".

For just the next few days, I'm working on the content of the
SilverStripe site with italo Vignoli. Then "I'll be back" to docs and
will get in there and work with you by grabbing some chapters too, and
checking them over.

Wow, Ron, I sure wish that collaborating with other people in this
project was like dealing with you. We'd get *so much more* effective
work done... It's such a pleasure to work with you.

David Nelson

As it appears that these files supersede the ones on the OOoAuthors
website, I have changed the state all the ones at OOoAuthors to
"internal draft" so they do not appear on the Review List and confuse
any volunteers who might intend to work on them. The files are still
there so you or others can refer to them for other changes made to the
earlier set to adapt them to LibO.

--Jean