Documentation conference call

And this poll is where?

--Jean

Hi, :slight_smile:

And this poll is where?

It's true that this little detail would be a useful piece of information. :smiley:

The poll is here:

http://doodle.com/qq8hiysi36fhkwy4

David Nelson

I have made myself a promise to keep reminding people that using a Skype conference meeting is not an option for those with dial-up or cellphone hook-up. We should at least try to find options where the possibility of participation is greatest for our membership, even those who are really only interested in "listening in" on the meeting.

We should avoid marginalising those with slower speeds of connection.

Marc

Hi Marc, all, :slight_smile:

I have made myself a promise to keep reminding people that using a Skype
conference meeting is not an option for those with dial-up or cellphone
hook-up.

It's not a problem, Florian will be giving access to the Talkyoo. I'll
be posting details in the next 48 hours. We just have to schedule it
around the SC meeting on Sunday, November 28th, 1500 UTC. (The next
marketing conference looks like it will be held much later next week.)

Just to remind you, thi poll is at: