[tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions

I can not confirm your problem.

I second this. The README_en-US file does seem to need attention, and not just re: installation concerns. I've posted http://www.libreofficeaustralia.org/forum/community/documentation-development/readmeen-us as an attempt to address some of my perceived issues, however as I have not been involved in the project previously, am not familiar with the work flow, and am not knowledgeable in many of the technical aspects of the document I am content to leave it at that until I've received further direction.