[Drupal Documentation Needs] Documentation Team needs and Drupal site development

As Michael Wheatland posted on the website mailist, the Drupal site is coming along quite well. We are just working on the Drupal site needs for various groups.

Let us know on this thread what your anticipated needs are and/or any wishes that you may have to make your section work better. Michael or I will then update the Drupal Website Development wiki page with your suggestions. (http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Drupal/Documentation) with the data (unless you wish to update it yourself).

Try to be as complete as possible. We can still add more wishes later, after the site goes live, but it will probably be busy with other demands on the Drupal Website Devs.

Needed: Please feel free to add any individual team requirements for the final Drupal based website. All requirements should be non-specific. ie. Instead of "a wiki to upload documents to" try "a web based document control system". We care about detailed requirements here rather than proposed solutions.

Your requirements