Docs for tech writers: master outline and first section draft posted

Hi everyone,
I have posted for review a master outline and a section draft for the user guide for technical writers that our team is developing as part of a class project. What we especially would like is comments from technical writers on the completeness, correctness, and appropriateness of the content. Is there anything important we missed in our outline? Keep in mind that our project has a 20 page limit, so not everything could be included.

The master outline is located at:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Master_outline.odt

The section draft, "Supported File Formats, Compatibility, and Exporting Files to PDF" is located at:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:1_-_File_Formats.odt

Thanks in advance for your help, more drafts to come soon.

Daniel Friedman

Hi Daniel,
I would suggest changing "Compatibility with OpenDocument Formats" to "Compatibility with Older OpenDocument Formats". You have that in the paragraph below. Also LibreOffice does save in docx format. Other than that it looks good.

Ron

Thanks Ron,
Changed it. Guess that's what I get for not testing the information in the help file.

Daniel