CloudOS : summer project

Hi I'm Arvind Prabhakar , a final year B.tech student pursuing my B.tech
degree from cochin university , India . I'm currently into a project named
cloud OS . In the project first of all we are trying to build a client OS
with minimum requirements i.e a window manager and a web browser . In
server side we are trying to build something like eyeOS , but our main
motto is to provide a web interface for OpenOffice or LibreOffice.

Therefore , I would like to invite you in my project. Please provide us the
guidelines and help me to accomplish my project . For this act of your
kindness I shall be highly obliged to you .

cheers!