I still have two 32 bit machines which using KDE4 which run LO 6.2.8.  Might be wrong but I don't think LO 6.3 will run on a KDE4 machine.

Alex

On 19/07/2020 16:00, Michael H wrote:
I'd say that it's likely that a majority of computers still running win7 are running 32bit.

I'd also suggest that all those users would prefer a stable 6.0 or 6.1 (or maybe 6.3) (no big interface changes from LO 3.2) to remain installable and maintained for security, rather than installing LO 7 on them. That is anyone looking for a 32bit install is trying to restore a computer back to its 2010 state, with current security patches.

So, I'd vote for maintaining a separate feature Exact 6.3, or 6.1 32 bit version, and dropping 32bit from 7.0.

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 9:44 AM Ralf Quint <freedos.la@gmail.com <mailto:freedos.la@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 7/19/2020 7:27 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
    > Hi Dante,
    >
    > Dante Doménech wrote:
    >> Isn't it time to start removing windows 32 support?
    >>
    > I believe that would be premature. There's still a sizeable fraction
    > of users running Windows 7 [1], which itself likely has a sizeable
    > fraction of x86 installations - no hard data though [2].

    +1

    Ralf