On 03.06.2020 10:49, Steve Fanning wrote:
By way of counterexample, the Calc keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F2 is intended
to be equivalent to selecting Insert > Function in the Menu bar and both
should display the Function Wizard dialog. However using my left Control
key, Ctrl+F2 appears to do nothing, while using the right key, Ctrl+F2
displays the Function Wizard dialog as expected. This behaviour is
identical for my native Windows 10 version of Calc and for a Linux
version running in a virtual terminal through VMWare.

I cannot confirm this. Using Version: 6.4.4.2 (x64)
Build ID: 3d775be2011f3886db32dfd395a6a6d1ca2630ff
CPU threads: 12; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 18363; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU); UI-Language: en-US
Calc: CL,

I get the function wizard pressing either Ctrl plus F2.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski