Shivam Baranwal 19BCE1350 kirjoitti 16.2.2020 klo 19.18:
               I am glad that I could reach you. It is an honour for me to write to you. I am BTech. first year student pursuing Computer Science and Engineering course  at The Vellore Institute Of Technology, Chennai, India. It has always been a dream for me to work in an open source environment and I have been working hard for it. I think now the time has come to introduce myself at this level. Based on the projects that you are offering, I consider myself eligible to join your coding team. I am attaching the kind-of-resume document along with this mail so that you get a clear idea of my capabilities and interest.

Quoting from https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC

"We will require students to complete one of the easy programming tasks on the "Easy Hacks" page (or part of one if that EasyHack is a selection of separate tasks), though the dead-line for this isn't hard but needs to be somewhere before the end of the selection process. This means that each student who wants to have chances to be picked for a LibreOffice project will need to build the whole application, fix a bug and submit the patch to the development mailing list."

You can start here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

Ilmari