On Friday 07 of February 2020, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi all,

after a "./g pull -r" I cannot build. It fails in Skia, see attached log.

 I do not see why you should be getting that failure. The header is included,
and the class is defined in it.

I have not yet tried a clean build.

 So do not need a clean build, if by that you mean 'make clean'. Doing 'make
Module_skia.clean' should be enough here, if it's because of broken
dependencies.

--
 Luboš Luňák
 l.lunak@collabora.com