In order to obtain the correct version of npm, I installed the snap package for node. I use the
channel for version 8.

On January 15, 2020 10:25:11 AM EST, nikkilocke <nikki@trumphurst.com> wrote:
I am trying to compile LibreOffice online on Ubuntu 18.
I have installed all the packages needed by the configure script
(including
having to compile poco from source, as the poco provided by apt-get is
incompatible with the npm provided by apt-get), and including using npm
update itself to a more recent version.

Make gives me a __long__ list of error messages when compiling
kit/ChildSession.cpp. Here are the first few, full log available on
request:

In file included from kit/ChildSession.cpp:39:0:
kit/KitHelper.hpp: In function ‘std::__cxx11::string
LOKitHelper::documentStatus(LibreOfficeKitDocument*)’:
kit/KitHelper.hpp:71:51: error: ‘LibreOfficeKitDocumentClass {aka
struct
_LibreOfficeKitDocumentClass}’ has no member named ‘getPartInfo’; did
you
mean ‘getParts’?
                ptrValue =
loKitDocument->pClass->getPartInfo(loKitDocument, i);
                                                  ^~~~~~~~~~~
                                                  getParts
In file included from ./common/Session.hpp:27:0,
                from kit/ChildSession.hpp:24,
                from kit/ChildSession.cpp:12:
kit/ChildSession.cpp: In member function ‘virtual bool
ChildSession::_handleInput(const char*, int)’:
kit/ChildSession.cpp:160:60: error: ‘lokCallbackTypeToString’ was not
declared in this scope
                                                        <<
lokCallbackTypeToString(event.getType())
                                                           ^
./common/Log.hpp:285:31: note: in definition of macro ‘LOG_BODY_’
oss_ << std::boolalpha << X;

\
                              ^
kit/ChildSession.cpp:159:17: note: in expansion of macro ‘LOG_TRC’
             LOG_TRC("Replaying missed view event: " << viewPair.first
<< ' '
                ^~~~~~~
kit/ChildSession.cpp:169:51: error: ‘lokCallbackTypeToString’ was not
declared in this scope
            LOG_TRC("Replaying missed event: " <<
lokCallbackTypeToString(event.getType()) << ": "
                                                  ^
./common/Log.hpp:285:31: note: in definition of macro ‘LOG_BODY_’
oss_ << std::boolalpha << X;

\
                              ^
kit/ChildSession.cpp:169:13: note: in expansion of macro ‘LOG_TRC’
            LOG_TRC("Replaying missed event: " <<
lokCallbackTypeToString(event.getType()) << ": "
            ^~~~~~~
kit/ChildSession.cpp:183:21: error: ‘lokCallbackTypeToString’ was not
declared in this scope
                   lokCallbackTypeToString(event.getType()) << ": " <<
event.getPayload());
                    ^
./common/Log.hpp:285:31: note: in definition of macro ‘LOG_BODY_’
oss_ << std::boolalpha << X;

\
                              ^
kit/ChildSession.cpp:182:13: note: in expansion of macro ‘LOG_TRC’
            LOG_TRC("Replaying missed event (part of sequence): " <<
            ^~~~~~~
kit/ChildSession.cpp: In member function ‘bool
ChildSession::outlineState(const char*, int, const
std::vector<std::__cxx11::basic_string&lt;char> >&)’:
kit/ChildSession.cpp:884:25: error: ‘using element_type = class
lok::Document {aka class lok::Document}’ has no member named
‘setOutlineState’
    getLOKitDocument()->setOutlineState(column, level, index, hidden);

Any clues as to what is wrong?

--
Sent from:
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html