Hi Shivansh,

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 01:16:51AM +0530, Shivansh Handa <avihs.29@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I was able to pass the
"HTTPWSTest::testReloadWhileDisconnecting" test, probably after adding
proof keys in "/usr/local/etc/loolwsd/".
But still, the make check fails. Heres a small part of the output log
https://pastebin.com/xJZaFMAc
Theres no test name in the log for which the check fails.

There are two kind of tests for the server part: the newer shared
libraries, which are injected into the wsd or kit processes and the
older ones which only do blackbox testing.

It seems you got a problem with the later. If you search for
"assertionF" in the make check output, you may find which particular
test is the failing one.

Regards,

Miklos