On 2020-01-05 2:38, Maxim Monastirsky wrote:
The separate .uno:BulletsAndNumberingDialog command predates the
handling of .uno:OutlineBullet in Writer. The latter was introduced
only in 2013 as part of the sidebar feature work (commit
d02f75a8c36705924ddd6a5921fe3012fafce812, "Resolves: #i121420# merge
sidebar feature"). I believe the intent there was to have a single
command to dispatch from the sidebar's bullets/numbering popups, across
different modules, not to introduce any new behavior beyond
.uno:BulletsAndNumberingDialog.

Thank you; so I assume that hiding .uno:BulletsAndNumberingDialog and
replacing its uses with .uno:OutlineBullet is OK.

For the record: done with
https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/d1133d71a6109d1999121fd6a91573d12dc4852b.

--
Best regards,