Hi

I began to work on macos to generate the libreoffice development
environenment and as it went well proceeded to my actual target meaning
linux and more precisely ubuntu 18.04. I tried to follow all the
instructions as stated on the
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux address.
Nevertheless it crashes on (I tried to provide as accurate as possible a
translation of the french messages):

[CXX] sw/qa/extras/ooxmlexport/ooxmlexport14.cxx
{entrée standard | standard input}: Messages de l'assembleur: (assembly
messages)
{entrée standard}:160123: Avertissement: fin du fichier n'est pas à la
fin de la ligne ; nouvelle ligne insérée (warning: end of file is not at
the end of line ; new line inserted)
{entrée standard}:160996: Erreur: opérandes invalides (sections *UND* et
.gcc_except_table) pour « - »  (error: invalid operands for "-")
{entrée standard}:161094: Erreur: opérandes invalides (sections .text et
*UND*) pour « - »
g++: internal compiler error: Processus arrêté (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-7/README.Bugs> for instructions.
/home/bruno/LO-dev/solenv/gbuild/LinkTarget.mk:294: recipe for target
'/home/bruno/LO-dev/workdir/CxxObject/sc/qa/unit/ucalc.o' failed
make[1]: *** [/home/bruno/LO-dev/workdir/CxxObject/sc/qa/unit/ucalc.o]
Error 4
make[1]: *** Attente des tâches non terminées....
Makefile:282: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2

I have the feeling it is somethnig not configured correctly but I don't
know how to proceed

gcc -- version : ubuntu 7.5.0-3ubuntu1 18.04) 7.5.0

Thanks in advance
Happy new year to all
Bruno Patin