Hi Miklos,

I have made some progress :)
I have put my test to sc/qa/extras/anchor.cxx. Everything works as expected there. My first attempt was in sc/qa/unit/bugfix-test.cxx.

The difference seems to be, that class ScAnchorTest has a different class hierarchy including class MacrosTest, which provides method loadFromDesktop() and is used in sd/qa as well. Class ScFiltersTest is only derived from class ScBootstrapFixture and that has its own method loadDoc().

Question: Can I leave the test in "ScAnchorTest" in "extras", or should I create a new test class in "unit", where I copy the hierarchy of "ScAnchorTest", or something else?

Kind regards
Regina