On 20.11.2019 21:58, Crhonek Zdenek wrote:
Probably I found the reason - document is opened with macro warning and
test stuck here. I don't know why it worked on my computer and on gerrit
bots, but now I can reproduce it.  Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the
bug after copy of sheets to the new file and deleting of macros didn't
help (LO still raise warning).

You could try setting MacroSecurityLevel to 0 in a specifically crafted
registrymodifications.xcu to use in the test (like the one used for
setting locale to en-US; see qadevOOo/qa/registrymodifications.xcu,
which is used in smoketest/CppunitTest_smoketest.mk,
solenv/gbuild/JunitTest.mk, and - solenv/gbuild/UITest.mk). I don't know
is making the modification right in that file is OK, or if a dedicated
one needed.

(I couldn't find macros in the file actually.)

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski