I give more information about my installation :

*- I work on a VmWare installation of CentOS 7 :*

[root@localhost ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core)

yum update
yum install yum-utils
yum-builddep libreoffice
yum install ipa-gothic-fonts ipa-mincho-fonts ipa-pgothic-fonts
ipa-pmincho-fonts

*- Building of Libreoffice core :*

*Libreoffice core require GCC 7.0.0 :*
yum install centos-release-scl
yum install devtoolset-7
scl enable devtoolset-7 bash

*Libreoffice core require gperf 3.1 :*
wget http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gperf/gperf-3.1.tar.gz
tar xzvf gperf-3.1.tar.gz
cd gperf-3.1/
./configure --prefix=/usr --docdir=/usr/share/doc/gperf-3.1
make
make install
*
Libreoffice core require flex :*

wget https://github.com/westes/flex/archive/v2.6.4.tar.gz
tar xvzf v2.6.4.tar.gz
cd flex-2.6.4/
yum install texinfo
yum install  gettext-devel
yum install help2man
./autogen.sh
./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-static
--docdir=/usr/share/doc/flex-2.6.4
make
make check
make install

git clone -b master --single-branch https://github.com/LibreOffice/core.git
cd core
./autogen.sh -with-lang="fr"
make => create an other account, make in root trigger an error

My libreoffice core building version seems to work. ( Test with Xming )

*

- Build of POCO :
*

yum install mysql
yum install mysql-devel
yum install epel-release
yum repolist all
yum install unixODBC-devel
yum install libiodbc libiodbc-devel mysql-connector-odbc poco-odbc
root-sql-odbc
yum install libtool-ltdl-devel

wget https://pocoproject.org/releases/poco-1.9.4/poco-1.9.4-all.tar.gz
tar xzvf poco-1.9.4-all.tar.gz
chown -R root:root poco-1.9.4-all
cd poco-1.9.4-all/
./configure --prefix=/opt/poco
make
make install

*
- Installation de NPM*

yum install npm
npm i -g n
n latest
npm update -g npm
npm install -g jake

*- Installation de Polib*

yum install python-pip
pip install --upgrade pip
pip install polib

*Building of libreoffice online :*

yum install libcap-devel
yum install python36-pip
pip3 install lxml
git clone https://github.com/LibreOffice/online.git
cd online/
./autogen.sh
./configure --enable-silent-rules --with-lokit-path=/opt/core/include/
--with-lo-path=/opt/core/instdir/ --with-poco-includes=/opt/poco/include
--with-poco-libs=/opt/poco/lib/ --enable-debug --with-max-connections=200
--with-max-documents=100
make

And I get the error message :

Checking for loleaflet JS errors...
Checking for admin JS errors...
make[3]: ***  Aucune règle pour fabriquer la cible «
dist/node_modules/@braintree/sanitize-url/dist.js », nécessaire pour «
dist/bundle.js ». Arrêt.
make[3] : on quitte le répertoire « /opt/online/loleaflet »
make[2]: *** [all-local] Erreur 2
make[2] : on quitte le répertoire « /opt/online/loleaflet »
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
make[1] : on quitte le répertoire « /opt/online »
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

There is certainly something i'm missing in my check list for Libreoffice
Online. Is there an official documentation for different step of
installation?

On git https://github.com/LibreOffice/online, I read the README especially :

It is recommended to read these files:
        wsd/README
        loleaflet/README

I try to build loleaflet like mention in README and get this :

[root@localhost loleaflet]# make
Makefile:598: AVERTISSEMENT : surchargement de la recette pour la cible «
dist/vex.css »
Makefile:598: AVERTISSEMENT : ancienne recette ignorée pour la cible «
dist/vex.css »
/opt/online/scripts/unocommands.py --check /opt/online
make[1] : on entre dans le répertoire « /opt/online/loleaflet »
Makefile:598: AVERTISSEMENT : surchargement de la recette pour la cible «
dist/vex.css »
Makefile:598: AVERTISSEMENT : ancienne recette ignorée pour la cible «
dist/vex.css »
make[1]: « node_modules » est à jour.
make[1] : on quitte le répertoire « /opt/online/loleaflet »
make[1] : on entre dans le répertoire « /opt/online/loleaflet »
Makefile:598: AVERTISSEMENT : surchargement de la recette pour la cible «
dist/vex.css »
Makefile:598: AVERTISSEMENT : ancienne recette ignorée pour la cible «
dist/vex.css »
make[1]: ***  Aucune règle pour fabriquer la cible «
dist/node_modules/@braintree/sanitize-url/dist.js », nécessaire pour «
dist/bundle.js ». Arrêt.
make[1] : on quitte le répertoire « /opt/online/loleaflet »
make: *** [all-local] Erreur 2

I think I miss something in npm installation and/or configuration.

cordialy

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html