How are you doing?
Hope this email finds you well.
We have got a new pocket drone for you, ready to ship to worldwide.

This drone is foldable and with smalll size.
One key take off and landing.

With wireless
function that can be connected to APP, for taking real-time video.
Flying time: around 12 mins
R/C distance: 130 m

Prices (for different quantity)

1-50 units 79.75 per drone

50-100 units 72.75 per drone

u s d

You can order it today, just reply our email with your shipping address, we will ship it to you.

You can order it today, just reply our email with your shipping address, we will ship it to you.

Thanks,
Ruby Allen