Title: Bank of America

Online Banking Alert

We're letting you know that we've detected some unusual activity on your Bank of America account on 10/07/2019. For your protection, we need you to verify your identity immediately. After verifying your account, we'll take the necessary steps to protect your account from fraud. If you don't verify your account, certain limitations may be placed on your account.

Verify Now

Email preferences
This is a service email from Bank of America. Please note that you may receive service email in accordance with your Bank of America service agreements, whether or not you elect to receive promotional email.

Contact us about this email
Please do not reply to this email with sensitive information, such as an account number, PIN, password, or Online ID. The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. If you have any questions, please either call the toll-free customer service phone number on your account statement or visit the Bank of America website to access the Contact Us page, so we can properly verify your identity.

Privacy and security
Keeping your financial information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. For an explanation of how we manage customer information, please visit the Bank of America website to read our Privacy Policy. You can also learn how Bank of America keeps your personal information secure and how you can help protect yourself.

Bank of America Email, NC1-028-09-01, 150 N College St., Charlotte, NC 28255

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
© 2019 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.

AR72768/DD6A66