To whom it may concern:

I, Andrew D. Todd, birthright citizen of the United States of America, and of the state of West
Virginia, and of the county of Monongalia in West Virginia, being sixty-one years of age, under no
legal disability, subject to no coercion, and of sound mind, will, and spirit:

Whereas I have transmitted to LibreOffice , and to the Open Document Foundation, a draft of a
computer program, “ws_htm” (r 9, September 22, 2019), for the conversion of WordStar files to HTML.

And whereas I propose to establish a “gerrit” account for the transmission of additional materials.

I declare the program, and every future version of it which I may create, to be in the public
domain, and I further stipulate, with full legal severability, that:

All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual
license.

Done this day, September 24, 2019, at Morgantown, West Virginia.

                            Andrew D. Todd
                           1249 Pineview Dr., Apt 1
                           Morgantown, WV 26505
                           USA