All,

Can anybody help me please? I am working within the LO Documentation Team updating Appendix A (Keyboard Shortcuts) of the Calc Guide.

This appendix is concerned with built-in keyboard shortcuts that are specific to Calc. I can check that the shortcuts listed in the current version of this appendix still operate in LO v6. However it is not obvious to me how I can check whether the list of shortcuts in the appendix is complete for LO v6.

Is it possible and practical for me to extract a list of Calc’s built-in keyboard shortcuts from somewhere in the source code or software documentation? If so, could somebody advise which file(s) I should look at? This would enable me to identify if there any such shortcuts that are implemented but not currently identified in the appendix.

Regards,

Steve Fanning