All,

Can anybody help me please? I have been working within the LO Documentation Team updating Chapter 9 (Data Analysis) of the Calc Guide.

I have hit a particular problem with the Multiple Operations tool and have been unable to successfully save a LO spreadsheet containing multiple operations into an Excel file. (I have tried placing the relevant formula in the top left cell!)

By way of an example you can find a suitable Excel spreadsheet on the site called www.excel-easy.com, at a download address of https://www.excel-easy.com/examples/excel-files/data-tables.xlsx. I opened this file in LO 6.2 and all seemed well, so I re-saved it from LO as an Excel file. Unfortunately Excel generated errors when opening this version of the file and the resulting spreadsheet appeared to just contain numeric values rather than a proper Excel Data Table structure.

Should this process work or am I doing something stupid?

Regards,

Steve Fanning