On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 05:48:03PM +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
Takeshi Abe had added the new symbols "harpoon" and "wideharpoon", see
https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/528a1e8b1a2b26cf75e714145aea897079c02409%5E%21
(bug 120047). The new version of the font is attached to the issue.

So stuff got updated in the code but opens___.ttf never got updated
on the server where it just gets downloaded from?

That could just have been avoided and we'd have consistent stuff if
opens___.ttf was simply rebuilt per default during the build (we just
need fontforge).

This is already implemented with --enable-build-opensymbol.

(see
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-6-2&id=f54478ccfa8f4d2dc0289eec37a3191c922ce627
)

and thus resulted in Debian
shipping 102.11 without any tweak (see
https://packages.debian.org/sid/fonts-opensymbol, the version there is
directly extracted from the font itself.)

Regards,

Rene