"AP" == Andrew Pitonyak <andrew@pitonyak.org> writes:

There was so much static related to the orginal question, that I opted to simply started a new
thread.
I was provided with a linke to the orignal documents:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180326030224/http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/hillview/OOo/

There are three documents and I have the original description listed below, but, this is what I
did.
I ignored the original document. I have working copies of documents 2
and 3. They are not well tested, but, they are in the ODT format, and
they seem to do what they are supposed. I don't think i can attach
them. I can post them to my own site later tonight, or, I can post
them in some other suggested location.

I would very much appreciate having a copy of these three files.

As for the site, I can't come up with any solution I have tested.
Dropbox is out of question I presume.

Thanks again for you work.

Uwe