The idea is to load the notebookbar*.ui file from user/share directories
depending on the conditions. If a user customizes any notebookbar*.ui(say,
visible=false for any gtktoolbutton) then we will build a new modified file
in the user directory. So, if there is a file available in the user
directory it will be rendered otherwise the file will be rendered from the
shared directory. Patch: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/72313/
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/72313/>