Dear Sirs,

I am a user of Libre Office since searching in the Web a software of open source that not depend of
the big Companies that manage the world with their closed source softwares. I congratulate you in
keeping Libre Office adding constant improvements.

As I am a user of MAC computers for many years, I am writing you only to suggest if you can study
the possibility of change something in your Spreadsheet. I would like use the Libre Office
spreadsheet, but I use normally a spreadsheet of MAC whose name is Numbers. This spreadsheet has
the advantage of other spreadsheets because you can open a file which have a lot of sheets with
their own names, and each of them with many tables, each one with also its proper name.

In the normal spreadsheets of Excel and all of others you can not have this advantage, that helps a
lot to work. If you want I can send you a file and you can study this possibility.

Await your comments.

Regards,

Ricardo Ruff F.
Phone: 56 2 2243 2093