I tried:
git push ssh://lafricain@gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418/dictionaries
HEAD:refs/for/master

I got now this error:
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (1/1)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
remote: ERROR: [b5f81e8] missing Change-Id in commit message footer
remote:
remote: Hint: To automatically insert Change-Id, install the hook:
remote:   gitdir=$(git rev-parse --git-dir); scp -p -P 29418
lafricain@gerrit.libreoffice.org:hooks/commit-msg ${gitdir}/hooks/
remote: And then amend the commit:
remote:   git commit --amend
remote:
To ssh://gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418/dictionaries
 ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master ([b5f81e8] missing
Change-Id in commit message footer)