Hi Christian, Mike, Eike,

(Combining mails into one reply)

Not on gerrit anymore, but is available on jenkins mirror...
Attached is the change v1 - if there was a second revision, then that is lost.
First of all, thank you, Christian, for retrieving the change v1. That'll help preventing making
the same mistakes twice.

... but definitely, if a user deletes a draft patch, without publishing
it, it is deleted irreversibly (or at least irreversibly for the user).
It must have been a draft patch, then, Mike.

I would had thought though that I was on reviewer Cc
and I just tried and couldn't access it either.
You were reviewer and have commented (luckily I still have those comments).

I now have the patch and also the comments that Eike made. I can get on and concentrate on taking
the next hurdle(s).

Thank you all!

Winfried

ciao