Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> 於 2019年4月11日 週四 下午6:55寫道:

Miklos Vajna schrieb am 11-Apr-19 um 09:59:
Hi Regina,

I might be wrong, but I would expect that the evaluation of the formulas
don't depend on the shape type. If it does, it feels we don't understand
the general rule, so we work the problem around with evaluating a
formula in different ways for different shape types.

Evaluating the formulas _is_ independent from shape type. But for
getting the adjustment value, you need to revers the calculation.
Shortened example for evaluating the formula:
To get the y position of the handle:
wedgeRectCallout: y = vertical center + adjust * height / 100000

The equation should hold: (adj1-adj0) = (y1-y0) * 100000 / height.
I think this should cover lots of cases already.

star4 : y = vertical center - adjust * height / 100000
diagStripe : y = height * adjust / 100000

Currently we have only "adjust = y * 100000 / height" to get the
adjustment value from the position. That fits to the diagStripe but not
to wedgeRectCallout and star4.

The problem with the ooxml-shapes is, that they bind the handle position
to a formula result and not directly to the adjustment value.

Would that be OK? If yes, which are suitable C++ tools to do that and
where
should the parts be placed?

Sure, if special-casing on the shape type improves the situation, then
it's better than nothing.

I would like a generic solution too, but I see no way to do it.

  I would keep it simple: just create an enum

I think the patterns of the formula is much less than the number of types.
Maybe worthy of identify them?

with the different cases, and then you can have a switch to handle each.
If the function gets large, extract the handling of complicated cases to
their own functions.

I think I'll just start and work out a concrete proposal. Then it might
be easier to discuss possible better solutions.

Kind regards
Regina