On 11.04.19 09:32, Jan-Marek Glogowski wrote:
* Has UDK an independent versioning, or is it also the Office version?

it used to have independent versioning in OOo days, although looking at @since tags in include/rtl that is evidently replaced by LO versioning now.

More comments?

i'm not sure if it is worth the effort - we generally discourage C++ extensions anyway since Java or Python extensions have a lot less pitfalls; Java doesn't have a preprocessor, and so the way to build against an old API is to just put a corresonding old jar on the classpath; Python doesn't even have static typing so it's not applicable.

also, if you look at the URE headers, almost any new addition in the last years is behind #ifdef LIBO_INTERNAL_ONLY anyway.